St Thomas of Canterbury College has a vibrant international presence with students coming from diverse countries all over the globe. We have small ESOL classes with experienced teachers helping to support our students.
Homestays are provided for students requiring accommodation and support is provided through our International Director, Co-ordinator, teachers and fellow students.
St Thomas of Canterbury College has many popular specialised programs including: ESOL, Rugby, Football, Basketball, Music and Outdoor Education. Students can come short or long term and assistance is given to help students wanting to get into Universities.
Fee Information $NZD
2018 Tuition Fee – $14300 per year (or $3575 per term)
Admin Fee $500 per year (One-off only)
Homestay placement Fee $250
Homestay $255 per week
Short-term visits (less than 5 weeks) $475 per week
- All fees are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Health and Travel Insurance is compulsory
- Fees include all ESOL assistance
- Fees include all curriculum costs except for overnight trips.
- School Uniform $750 approx (not required for short term visits)
- PE Uniform $95
- Personal stationery
- Trips away from school
- Specialised music tuition
- Outdoor education
- NCEA Exam Fees
- Personal educational and sporting equipment
Other Important Information
A student must hold sufficient funds accessible in New Zealand to allow for all expenditure on his needs and to meet the requirements of the New Zealand Immigration Service.
For information about enrolment, please feel free to email Hamish McCombie at firstname.lastname@example.org
For enrolment forms please download the following: