Dear Parents and Caregivers,
There has been a great deal of information made available regarding Coronavirus. The Ministry of Education website has very helpful and regularly updated information for schools and parents. Below is a link to the information however please be aware that it is updated as required.
In terms of keeping yourself and your family well, the Ministry of Health suggests the following:
– regularly washing hands (for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap and dry thoroughly)
– covering your mouth and nose when you sneeze
– staying home if you are sick
– avoiding close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms
– if you feel unwell you should avoid public gatherings and events.
Please keep your children home from school if they are unwell.
Link to information for schools and parents on the Ministry of Education website: https://education.govt.nz/school/health-safety-and-wellbeing/student-and-staff-health/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov/#infopages