NCEA Yr12 & 13 Study Programme for Māori Students
Need some support for your Internal Assessments?
Want to be best prepared for your External Assessments?
Come along to Ekea Ana to ensure you are best placed to achieving NCEA. As part of the programme you will get to:
• Experience UC campus life.
• Gain independent study skills.
• Prepare for your exams and assessments.
• Learn time management skills.
• Work with qualified tuākana tutors who will be on hand to support you with your assessments.
• Meet & work alongside other students studying the same subjects as you.
After school 4pm – 6pm
• Wed 4 July, F1 Lecture theatre
School holidays 10am – 4pm
• Mon 9 July, Law105 Lecture theatre
• Tues 10 July, Sociology 252 Lecture Theatre
• Wed 11 July, Sociology 252 Lecture Theatre
More information please contact email@example.com