The school production is postponed due to the change in New Zealand’s Alert Levels.
From 12 noon today, we will move to Alert Level 2. While in Alert Level 2, we are unable to hold the production. Production for this week is therefore postponed. If we return to a lower alert level, we will hold the production next week on the same nights that will be missed this week (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday). Your tickets will be valid for the same night next week.
We will inform you as more information comes to hand.