St Thomas of Canterbury College is looking to add a part time maintenance person to their property team. Hours are flexible and will range from 10-20 per week.
This is a great opportunity for a tradesperson wanting to do something different, working in a challenging but rewarding environment.
The ideal applicant should be able to work independently with excellent attention to detail.
- Handle a wide range of carpentry type jobs
- Replace, install, repair or fix faulty locks and door handles
- Repair holes in walls, plaster and gib board, etc
- Replace leaky taps and washers
- Assemble furniture, cabinets, shelves and other items and install them where designated.
If you have good maintenance experience and are interested in this role, please send a CV to Hamish McCombie (email@example.com)