On Wednesday 10 April 2019, Real Talk New Zealand will be presenting a free seminar for parents and school staff in Christchurch.
The seminar will focus on Safeguarding Young People in a Hypersexual World and will be held at Middleton Grange School from 7pm-8pm. Topics that will be covered during the seminar include:
- Pornography: The effects on individuals relationships, and society
- Current trends and statistics around young people and porn exposure
- Social media and sexting: what you need to be aware of
- How to safeguard your children
- How to have “the conversation” as a parent or caregiver
- Equipping the next generation to make healthy relationship decisions