Learning support is up and running for 2019. This year we are providing a range of programmes across the school, to help your son get the best out of his learning. We are also providing opportunities for students to come up and seek support from the Learning Support team. Some of the programmes available are:
- Year 7 & 8: Supportive Reading Programme
- Year 9 & 10: Whare Ako- The House of Learning
- Senior: Canterbury Tertiary College (CTC)
- Senior: Active Literacy
- Senior: Special Exam Conditions
If you have any questions or want to know more about these programmes, please get in touch with us.How can I help as a parent/caregiver at home?
The best thing you can do as a parent/ caregiver at home is check in with your son.
Keep asking your son these questions:
- How are you finding things in school at the moment?
- What’s working really well?
- Is there anything I can help you with?
- Do we need extra support or is there someone at school you want me to contact?
If you have any questions, queries or concerns this year please get in contact with the team. Also we are happy to meet and set an action plan for 2019 and pathways moving forward.